Thunderbolt™ 3 technology offers an unprecedented level of connection and consistency, bringing the speed and versatility of Thunderbolt™ to USB-C. A single compact port can now do it all - connect to Thunderbolt™ devices, any display, and billions of USB devices – all while supplying power. Pair with a new 7th generation Intel® Core™ processor, and your PC will be at its most powerful and its most versatile.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows* 7 32-bit
- Windows* 7 64-bit
- Windows* 8.1 64-bit
- Windows* 10 64-bit
Supported Thunderbolt Controllers
- DSL4510/4410 Series - 'Redwood Ridge'
- DSL5520/5320 Series - 'Falcon Ridge'
- DSL5110 Series - 'Thunderbolt LP'
- DSL6540/6340 Series - 'Alpine Ridge' (Tested with NVM rev 21)
- JHL6540/6340 Series - 'Alpine Ridge' (Tested with NVM rev 9)
- JHL6240 Series - 'Alpine Ridge LP' (Tested with NVM rev 4)
Changes: Version 126.96.36.1995
- Added support for NonAdmin mode through installer switch.
- Run setup.msi NONADMIN=1 when installing the Thunderbolt SW package in order to allow user without administrator privileges to approve devices.
- Changes in MUP to support white space in executable name. Also removed SubVendorId attribute.
- Change in Installer to set AutoConnect mode by default for Thunderbolt Networking connections.
- Fix for QoS misleading popup, including fixed bandwidth calculation and relaxed conditions.
- Fix for WMI registration issue leading to display empty UI (and eventually PCIe enumeration drop in SL1).
- Date & Drivers: 11/10/2016, 188.8.131.52
- Date & Pack: 11/16/2016, 184.108.40.2065
Скачать с Station-Drivers